Τετάρτη 4 Ιουνίου 2008

A Breath of the Divine.. Μια Θεϊκή Πνοή

A Breath of the Divine....

"When I remember You, Father, all signs of doubt vanish. The heaviness of sadness of my perceived guilt is gone. I am with You Father. There is nothing more that I could desire and so now I leave behind the cloak of darkness, this manipulative tool that I have used to deceive myself that Your world was not perfect. This world that I have made, I have made out of a foundation of hurts, teardrops of pain, bricks of guilt and they will never weather the true test of Your Love. They are false, mere dust in my hands."

"And then I waited in silence expecting Him to show himself to me. All of a sudden He did. I saw the Light of Christ. A pure solid white light about the size of a water drop illuminated in the center of my mind's eye and rays of white light radiated from it illuminating the rest of my mind's peripheral vision. I felt the Light of Healing and Peace."

"A soft Voice said, "God is..." and then I remembered the next line, '...and then we cease to speak...' At that point each thought or word that came to mind in relation to God's attributes was released as I repeated again, 'God is...and then I cease to speak.' How could I put boundaries and limits on what my Creator is? How could I then put limits on me, His Son? Or on my brothers? God is....I began to feel the power and strength in these simple words. If all this be true, and it is, then there is no reason for me to judge, to fear, to hide, to mistrust, to do anything but accept what is. If 'God is' then the ego 'is not'. At this realization, I felt the light pour forth and fill my mind. Illumination had returned my holy mind. I am released. And with this knowledge I release the Sonship. 'God is' is a present, living moment. It is eternal. It is now. God is..."

From Divine Messages by Revs. Paul & Deborah Phelps


"Όταν Σε θυμάμαι Πατέρα, όλα τα ίχνη αμφιβολιών εξαφανίζονται. Το βάρος της λύπης για την δήθεν ενοχή μου φεύγει. Είμαι μαζί Σου Πατέρα. Δεν υπάρχει κάτι που να επιθυμώ περισσότερο, γι αυτό τώρα αφήνω πίσω μου τον μανδύα του σκότους, αυτό το εργαλείο χειρισμού που χρησιμοποίησα για να εξαπατήσω τον εαυτό ότι ο κόσμος σου δεν είναι τέλειος. Αυτός ο κόσμος που έφτιαξα εγώ, έχει θεμέλια τον πόνο, σταγόνες δακρύων, τούβλα από ενοχές, και ποτέ δεν μπορούν να αντιμετωπίσουν το πραγματικό τεστ της Αγάπης Σου. Είναι όμως εντελώς ψέυτικα, σκέτη σκόνη στα χέρια μου."


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

ΜΑΘΗΜΑ 347 Ο θυμός προέρχεται από την κρίση. Η κρίση είναι το όπλο που χρησιμοποιώ εναντίον του εαυτού μου, για να κρατήσω τα θαύματα μακριά από εμένα.

  ΜΑΘΗΜΑ 347 Ο θυμός προέρχεται από την κρίση. Η κρίση είναι το όπλο που χρησιμοποιώ εναντίον του εαυτού μου, για να κρατήσω τα θαύματα μα...